Sunday 10 December 2006

Rain, rain and more rain

Mind you I think it's stopped now.
Why do boys wear those silly tracksuit bottoms that fall down. One boy went running past me earlier today, and as he ran both his bottoms and boxers slipped right down revealing a bottom his mother probably hasn't seen for years, not a pretty site.

I tink the potholes along Brooklands are getting worse, soon only a 4x4 will be safe to drive up there.

I spoke to soon about the rain stopping it'd just started again. I might even walk up to the wall in a while just to watch it on the sea. Forked lightening is the best to watch though.

The plants put on the balcony of the community centre have been taken down for safe keeping the wind was blowing them over constently.

I heard that Maurice Alexander has now chair of the Forum, he is going to be a busy man. He is chair of the Neighbourhood watch and did say that he was going to give it a run next year to become a councillor again.

Something I heard just doen't ring true........ when asked by a prospective buyer on the about the Brooklands an estateagent said no more morgages down trhere as there are more there than on an average street. Or words to that effect..... I've never heard that before.

No comments: