Tuesday 5 December 2006

Flu Jab

Today was the last clinic for the jabs, it wasn't supposed to be but the last one was cancelled through lack of vacine. So I toddled up there, well drove actually as the weather was diabolical. I thought though whilst driving that a couple of years ago I wouldn't have thought anything of walking. So I get there, and there car park is full. I parked around the corner, just as well because when I walked back it was over full and no one could get in or out because of the cars parked along the path there again.
Get in gives name, told to queue at room 6....... ever felt like part of a cattle line up? Well you should have been there today ... Name are you alergic to anything? in with the needle and out the room. Must have taken all of 10 seconds, not even a hello. I'm not even sure if the nurse looked at who she was injecting.

Everyone had the same amount given them.... seems strange I'd have though it would have gone by wieght or something but what do I know.?

No comments: